FT400 Filling Systems
The FT-400 filling systems are specially designed for filling 4 x 200 kg drums pre-wrapped on a pallet or a single 1000 kg IBC’.
The drums are filled individually, once filled to the required weight the machine auto accepts the weight and moves on to the next container, once the last one has been completed the operator will accept the final drum weight and pallet weight.
The filling machine does not require 4 drums to operate there are selector switches to turn filling lines on or off.
The filling nozzles can be manufactured from either 316 stainless steel, Hastelloy or PVDF with PTFE and Viton seals
- 4 Easy maneuverable filling arms to align nozzle with container bung hole.
- Easy strip down nozzle for cleaning.
- Suitable for none foaming (Top Fill) & foaming (Bottom Fill).
- Weights and Measures approved.
- ATEX compliant.
- Choice of weigh indicators / platforms or alternatively use your existing equipment.
- Internal opening nozzle is optional for open top containers (optional)
- Only one product connection point and individual isolators for each filling line
Specialist Options Available
- 4 x Earth-rite systems interlocked into the start sequence.
- Nitrogen purge prior to filling complete with adjustable timer.
- Overfill protection during the filling process.
- Fume extraction hoods.
- ATEX approved hazardous area indicator and platform.
Capacity Weigh Range 20ltr – 1000ltr+
4 x 205 kg drums
1 x 1000 kg IBC container